Some hours ago, the developers of Battalion 1944 multiplayer WW2 game released their second major update.
Here are some of the Major Update 2 Core Features:
- Wartide 2.0 – Entirely revamped & improved competitive gamemode.
- Introducing ‘BattleRank’ Beta 2018 – Our free seasonal cosmetic progression system.
- Revamped Movement System – Improved lean, jumpshot nerf, smoother movement.
- New Competitive Map – Savoia, Italy
- New Weapons – MP28 & Grease Gun.
- Reworked Weapon Balance – Varied Weapon Choice & Sniper Nerfs.
- LAN Server Support – Including Grenade Training (Strat Mode).
- New HD Renderer – Improved visuals take Battalion 1944 visuals into the next generation.
- New Matchmaking System – Increased Stability
- Huge Performance Optimisations – Solid 120+ FPS on most systems.
- New HD Sound Engine – Advanced Sound Attenuation.
- EXPERIMENTAL – Added Bots to fill empty server slots – Can be possessed by dead players.
- EXPERIMENTAL – Added Work In Progress Match Replay system (Third Person ONLY)
Read the full change log HERE
Source: BigTuna on Battalion 1944 Community Forums