Kemon has released a version 2 of Detoeni’s map Bergen.
to previous version:
- Various clipping issues have been fixed, where players could get stuck. Thank you Aciz and WuTangH for reporting.
- Various TJ possibilities have been removed, to prevent not intended, easy access to map objectives. Thank you Aciz for reporting.
– As a result, the river at the Side Entrance had to be widened as the only real solution.
- Lighting has been improved at various locations. Thank you Aciz for reporting.
- A missing shader issue at the transmitter controls has been fixed. Thank you [UJE]Niek for reporting.
- Side Entrance entity setup has been revised. Thank you ryven for debugging.
- Bot waypoints are now available at the omnibot repo. Thank you Mateos for creating bot support.
- Terrain shader issue inside the bunker corridors, which lead to dirt splashes when shooting the ground, has been resolved. Thank you [UJE]Niek for reporting.
- Terrain brushwork has been adjusted to remove a caulk leak at the main entrance. Thank you ryven for reporting.
- Ambient sounds have been added for 2 fireplaces and 1 generator. Thank you IR4T4 for reporting.
- Moved a hovering lamp at the transmitter controls bunker. Thank you Aciz for reporting.
- VO announcements have been adapted by Radar.
- – As long as both Main and Side Entrance are active VO is: “defend/destroy entrances”
- – As soon as one has been breached VO is: “defend/destroy the side OR main entrance”
- VO announcements for the Footbridge have been added.
- Alarm now sounds in the entire base when either the Side- or Main Entrance have been breached instead of separated alarms.
- The snapping of the tank at certain view-angles has been fixed
- If the Allies hold both the Forward Bunker flag and the CP, the flag is “temporarily secured” until the CP is lost again.
- The Forward Door (before Transmitter Door 3) is now linked to the generator.
- Spectator limbo cam has been fixed (was inside of terrain).
- Construciton materials have been made in the style of original maps.
- Teleporter and secret room have been removed.
- Axis rear spawn has been restructured to allow for faster exit.
- Plane shooting down the tank has been replaced with a V1 Rocket to create narrative link to V1_Rocket map by FireFly.
- Entity count has been reduced from 568 to 519.
- Structural mesh and VIS blocking have been improved by adjusting vertical differences of the floors.
- Visual changes have been made.
–Download– (sourcefiles included)[ETL] Bergen v2.7 (30 downloads)
Brush count: 16.757
Patch count: 811
Entity count (total): 1.519
Entity count (ingame): 519
Compile parameters: [q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -light -samples 4 -samplesize 8 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 512 -shade -bounce 2 “[MapFile]”
Source: Kemon | Splashdamage