Kemon, from ET:Legacy has released yet another version of Detoeni’s W:ET map, Bergen.
Here’s the changelog from previous version:
- Fixed caulk in terrain at forward bunker and northern courtyard. Thank you ryven for reporting.
- Fixed side entrance being unplantable when footbridge was constructed. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Fixed missing footbridge related VO sound for Axis
- Fixed bug where sound wouldn’t play when main entrance got destroyed
- Fixed 3 terrain spots where it was possible for the player to either get stuck or be obstructed in their way. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Added cabinet marker in the command map. Thank you IR4T4 and Ensiform for reporting.
- Added lights in forward bunker. Thank you Ensiform for reporting.
- Added audible feedback to generator door levers when generator is destroyed.
- Added base alarm sounding whenever the transmitter area gets breached. This replaces the simple text announcement. Thank you ryven and WuTangH for debugging.
- Added ambient sounds (capturable flag, crickets in nature and birds in trees). Thank you IR4T4 for reporting.
- Adjusted trigger_hurt of v1 rocket to cover entire explosion area. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Adjusted terrain at side entrance to prevent the easiest TJs. Thank you Aciz and ryven for extensive feedback.
- Adjusted MG murderhole at side entrance to reduce shooting against the insides. Also adjusted its varc. Thank you ryven for reporting.
- Adjusted tree at side path to no longer be partially inside the cliff. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Replaced generator command map icon with standard icons to clarify mission objective. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Replaced tree between forward bunker and allied mg blocking line of sight. Thank you Mateos for reporting.
- Removed little tree at side path blocking movement and visibility. Thank you Harlekin for reporting.
- Reduced brushcount of terrain significantly and added hills between forward bunker and rear base to increase VIS blocking and performance. Thank you Aciz and ryven for reporting.
And to original map:
- VO announcements have been adapted by Radar.
- – As long as both Main and Side Entrance are active VO is: “defend/destroy entrances”
- – As soon as one has been breached VO is: “defend/destroy the side OR main entrance”
- VO announcements for the Footbridge have been added.
- Alarm now sounds in the entire base when either the Side- or Main Entrance have been breached instead of separated alarms.
- The snapping of the tank at certain view-angles has been fixed
- If the Allies hold both the Forward Bunker flag and the CP, the flag is “temporarily secured” until the CP is lost again.
- The Forward Door (before Transmitter Door 3) is now linked to the generator.
- Spectator limbo cam has been fixed (was inside of terrain).
- Construciton materials have been made in the style of original maps.
- Teleporter and secret room have been removed.
- Axis rear spawn has been restructured to allow for faster exit.
- Plane shooting down the tank has been replaced with a V1 Rocket to create narrative link to V1_Rocket map by FireFly.
- Entity count has been reduced from 568 to 524.
- Structural mesh and VIS blocking have been improved by adjusting vertical differences of the floors.
- Visual changes have been made.
[ETL]Bergen v3 (19 downloads) (Sourcefiles included)
Brush count: 15.520
Patch count: 811
Entity count (total): 1.517
Entity count (ingame): 524
Compile parameters: [q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v “[MapFile]”
[q3map2] -light -samples 4 -samplesize 8 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 512 -shade -bounce 2 “[MapFile]”