Cypher has announced an RtCW custom map night that will take place 16th of August 9EST.
Here’s the announcement:
Rejoice, fellow wolf fans! A night of custom and/or rarely played maps is upon you! I would like to invite anyone who is interested in playing some organized OSP PUGs on custom maps.
- Signups begin immediately. In order to sign up please message me (Cypher) on discord only please link for RTCW discord is https://discordapp.com/invite/SSSZDGa
- Discord is a requirement for this event as it will be our source of communications for teams during the rounds. With that, having a mic is also a requirement (no deafen/mute players).
- We have provided a link with the maps that will be played during the night (PLEASE copy map files into your RTCW/Main folder ahead of time!).
- Our goal is to start playing by 9:30est so please be on time. The teams will be drafted with captains and reorganized as needed to keep the rounds as even as possible.
- The games will be played on CrossBirdz CHI1 (/connect 22.214.171.124:27960 password will be sent you when you sign up).
- Server IP and the password will be given to you when you sign up so you can check the maps out ahead of time if you are unfamiliar with them.
- Two rounds will be played per map in an ABBA format but we can adapt the night as needed to make the most of it.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me on discord. Thanks in advance for your support! And a special thanks to the admin team (Virus, Eternal, Nigel, and Gut).
P.S. For those who are not interested in this type of event, please feel free to continue the OSP Nights on the community OSP NA server.
Source: Kevin on RtCW Facbook page