Frostbite, by Moonkey (version 8)
KeMoN posted on Splashdamage Forums an smaller update for Frostbite. From his post on Splashdamage below:
Smaller update for the ET: Legacy overhaul of ‘Frostbite, by Moonkey’ to fix one crash and implement a few collision improvements.
A convoy is about to make a shipment of supplies that could bolster Axis resistance in the region. The Allies must steal the Supply Documents and radio them back to Allied Command so the convoy can be intercepted in time.
to last version:
- Fixed crash on timelimit hit, due to unassigned Axis intermission camera.
- Improved clips for various stairs to prevent bobbing effect.
- Removed collision from cables/ropes at wooden stack outside the main entrance.
- Clipped window at main entrance.
- Deepened the niche at Axis spawn with broken cabinet to have same size as original ‘Frostbite, by Moonkey’.
- Added working cabinets to niche mentioned above that server admins can enable with map script. (Was also in original Frostbite for LMS; disabled by default.)
- Added detail to empty walled-off areas.
- Added sky portal.
- changed dynamic storage_wall lights to re-use existing shaders.
- The player is now able to stop and revert Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
- Alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
- Structural mesh and VIS blocking has been improved.
- Simplified shoutcaster movement by allowing spectators to go through terrain clips. (namely mountains outside)
- Lighting has been adapted to better suit a night-time setting.
- Collision has been improved for railings made out of patches.
- Different routes inside the facility have received different colour coded trims at the bunker walls to simplify call-outs to teammates.
- Banners have been removed.
Available screenshots you can find on Splashdamage Forums.
Source: Splashdamage Forums